PSD's Academic Program Includes...
- Quality educational programs for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children, Birth to 21.
- Quality educational programs for hearing children in our Community Preschool.
- A challenging, interactive and integrated curriculum.
- Up-to-date computer and instructional technology which makes teaching and learning fully visual.
- After-school and extended school year summer programs.
Community Preschool: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.Early Childhood Center: 8:15 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Grades 1st through 12th: 8:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Elementary - Middle School - High School Students
In addition to student IEP meetings, phone or in-school conferences should be scheduled during report card times of the 1st and 2nd Trimesters. Individual conferences can also be scheduled to accommodate parents who so request.