Early Childhood Education at PSD's Early Childhood Center(ECC)
We believe that ALL young children, given early supports and experiences in fully accessible language, including American Sign Language (ASL) and English (spoken and written) will reach their full academic potential!
Our Early Childhood Center offers SIX programs:
- Early Intervention Program for Infants, Toddlers and their Families (Birth - Three)
- Bilingual Playgroup for Two-year olds
- Parent-Infant Program (Birth - Three)
- Early Intervention (Preschool and PreK programs)
- Community Preschool for Hearing Children
PSD's instructional program, at its core, promotes the acquisition of learning skills to ensure preparation for life-long learning. This includes aligning curriculum and instruction with Pennsylvania State standards for infants, toddlers, preschool and school age students. Our goal for Early Childhood Education is to prepare children for continued learning and readiness in the school-age program of their choice.
Click here to view the ECC 2012-13 Handbook.
For questions or to schedule a visit, contact Courtney Dunne, Director, ECC at firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-951-4701 or 267-331-4689 (VP).