PSD offers the following services upon request:
- Speech & language assessment and therapy
- Independent psycho-educational evaluation (for children)
- Itinerant services (hearing support for Deaf/Hard of Hearing children in other programs)
- American Sign Language (ASL) classes for hearing students and professionals
- Early intervention services including consultation to programs for children with cochlear implants
- Parent support groups for hearing parents with young Deaf children and Deaf parents with young hearing children
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.